Thank you to all of the gracious volunteers and contributors who had a hand in the 2014 Gala of Hope! Due to your generosity we were able to eclipse $1 Million raised (IN ONE NIGHT!) for the first time in Dayton’s Fundraising History. We exceeded all of our expectations, and it is because of our benevolent partners that we are able to successfully serve our important mission of supporting cancer patients, their families or caregivers and cancer research here in our community.
Recap of the Night:
- Over 80 Corporate Sponsors
- Over 750 Attendees
- Over 200 Staff and Volunteers
- Over $650,000 in Corporate Sponsorships
- Over $245,000 Raised in the Live Auction
- Over $110,000 Raised in the Silent Auction
Thank you once again for making this event such a great success!
To get involved, please go to the Contact page and submit an inquiry.